Farm&City is dedicated to high quality urban and rural human habitat in Texas in perpetuity.
BE A PART OF THE MOVEMENT
We understand the frustrating lack of action in Texas politics on affordability, transportation and sustainability.
We’re building analytical capabilities, coalitions and solutions that will help you move from concerned to engaged.
Come to events, join letter-writing campaigns, learn about the issues and become the local leader in your corner of Texas.
Grow your influence in a growing Texas
Over the next thirty to forty years, Texas is expected to grow from 28 to 50 million people. Our democratic institutions and planning systems need upgrades to meet our challenges and embrace our opportunities.
Farm&City is a new kind of think-and-do tank for our growing state. We work across Texas – across demographic and political boundaries, with elected officials, state agencies, activists and other nonprofits – to solve some of our most difficult problems.
VISION ZERO TEXAS
We want to end traffic deaths and serious traffic injuries in Texas. Every city, county, metropolitan planning organization and the state itself needs a plan to stop this epidemic.
1,000 TEXANS FOR TRANSIT
We want to dramatically improve transit service in Texas. Metropolitan regions need local options to fund the transit they deserve.
50 MILLION TEXANS
We want humans to thrive in Texas metro- politan regions forever. Local land use codes need equitable reform and we need to optimize regional transportation planning.
We want the Texas transportation decision- making system to include us all. Every kid should have the potential to make their way to any position of power in Texas.
THE FARM&CITY STANDARD
- Sign up for the email newsletter.
- Read, learn and ask questions.
- Become a donor.
- Attend events, meet other engaged Texans.
- Sign a petition. Write to your elected officials.
- Testify at a public hearing. Win the campaign.
- Help raise money for the next campaign.
FARM&CITY DONOR RIGHTS
- Your contributions will further the mission of our 501(c)(3) non-profit organization through transparent oversight by our board of directors.
- We will annually report our major advocacy efforts and the change you will be supporting.
- You control your participation in Farm&City publicly or anonymously.
- We provide you opportunities to participate
Help us meet our goal to start 2019 strong with $50,000 in direct support from the people of Texas. Please donate today.